07/06/2004 11:46:31 AM GMT
||Posted: 08/04/2004 11:05:00 AM GMT
|During the browsing of forums, topics and messages, it is possible to view the list according to specific sorting and selection criteria.
Above the lists - to the right side - are found drop-down menus allowing the setting of list views.
- List Messages - sets the view mode of messages. It allows the following settings:
- Complete - Displays topic's messages in their complete form. To the left are displayed message author's information whereas to the right is displayed the message text. In the bar above the message are found commands for replying or editing the message, post or update date as well as navigation buttons
- Reduced - Displays a list in which are only shown the author's name, a small part of the message and post and update date. In order to show the whole message it is needed to click in the author's name. The message will be shown at the beginning of the page just above the list
- Expanded - It basically does the same as "reduced" with the exception that the message is expanded in the list after its selection
- View - Selects messages to be displayed according to a time factor. The option "New" will shown messages posted or updated after the user last visit only
- Sort - Selects the sorting criteria for the list
The mode in which lists are displayed can also be set in the user profile. In this way it will be possible to set your own display mode and that will always be used during the browsing of forums.